Another feeding question regarding packaged dried edibles

Thundersnow

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
I saw this link somewhere in the forum.https://kapidolofarms.com/ I looked at what they offer.Powders and freeze dried tortoise food. Mine is an Indian Star tort. I entered Indian Star Tortoise and it took me to a page of foods that they recommend for Stars. what are your opinions of all these dried vegetation and powders? Everything I have feed my baby thus far are scraped insides of prickly pear cactus,organic lettuces (mixtures) and regular veggies(peppers green,orange,red) cucumbers,from the grocery store.I have horses which I feed alfalfa cubes too.I break up and soak very tiny pieces of the alfalfa and soak until soft along with Mazuri LS pellets mashed.I also have a Zoo Med tortoise banquet block but he has no interest in it at all

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I saw this link somewhere in the forum.https://kapidolofarms.com/ I looked at what they offer.Powders and freeze dried tortoise food. Mine is an Indian Star tort. I entered Indian Star Tortoise and it took me to a page of foods that they recommend for Stars. what are your opinions of all these dried vegetation and powders? Everything I have feed my baby thus far are scraped insides of prickly pear cactus,organic lettuces (mixtures) and regular veggies(peppers green,orange,red) cucumbers,from the grocery store.I have horses which I feed alfalfa cubes too.I break up and soak very tiny pieces of the alfalfa and soak until soft along with Mazuri LS pellets mashed.I also have a Zoo Med tortoise banquet block but he has no interest in it at all
You really can't go wrong with anything from @Kapidolo Farms

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What you are doing now is pretty good. Adding some dried leaf toppers from Kapidolo Farms would make it even better. You can just sprinkle it on top of the other foods. Start with very small amounts and gradually use more over time.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Everything is dehydrated am I supposed to reconstitute everything in water?
Organic sourced air dried. Not freeze dried. I mix all the ingredients, for the most part, with fresh chopped grocery greens and backyard harvest. The little moisture from washing and chopping makes enough stick. I mix in a dish pan, whatever doesn't stick today is going to stick tomorrow. I use one to two tablespoons per head of romaine (for ratio example) of a different item each day. That drives up day to day variety, it keeps the salad interesting for them. I don't sell blends, that would be the same thing everyday then, yes?

Manchester
Organic sourced air dried. Not freeze dried. I mix all the ingredients, for the most part, with fresh chopped grocery greens and backyard harvest. The little moisture from washing and chopping makes enough stick. I mix in a dish pan, whatever doesn't stick today is going to stick tomorrow. I use one to two tablespoons per head of romaine (for ratio example) of a different item each day. That drives up day to day variety, it keeps the salad interesting for them. I don't sell blends, that would be the same thing everyday then, yes?
Hi - sorry to hijack this thread.

But I don't suppose you ship to the United Kingdom at all?