Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
P1000700.JPG

This is yet another angulate at the Karoo National Botanic Gardens.

Totally in-situ. We did not collect any data from animals in the botanic gardens. We did not want to alarm anyone with touching the animals, and there was little reason as they were all semi-captive, so no wild tortoise data was likely to be had.

Will

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
WHAT?????? I didn't know this. So do you have range maps from your studies? This is exciting news Will. I'd love to know more.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
You may have noticed another post from me somewhere in which I got off the main track of the thread and soap-boxed about what a range map is, and is not.

I think it was students' whole nine yards, then it was another tangent about PETA.

I'll sort out getting a copy to you, paint a wall at the same time, so as you read it you will have an interesting distraction.

Will

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Will said:
I'll sort out getting a copy to you, paint a wall at the same time, so as you read it you will have an interesting distraction.

Will

Are you saying it is a bit dry to read? :p

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
emysemys said:
Will said:

Will

Are you saying it is a bit dry to read? :p

Why no, not at all, but if I posted it here it would be viral in minutes and just think of all those tortoises not getting good husbandry because everyone would be reading it, your pretend chat thread would break, and the forum would collapse, as everyone would be reading it. It is just that darn interesting.

Will

Weldd

10 Year Member!
Will, I would love to read this as well. I'm very interested in RSA tortoises. I promise, I can be trusted to take care of my tortoises.

Status
Not open for further replies.