Angulata Chersina Food.

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Is it safe feed your tortiose an airplant? I would also like to know. If you are growing a variety of different food/greens for your tort can you feed them only the sprouts / young plants of the different varieties or do they need the older version of the plants as well?20180101_195700.jpg

Ymk reptiles

Fort Myer Florida
Dear Carol im a new member in the forum i collect african tortoise im sorry to ask you but you know any breeder or any person have chersina angulata for sale also i wanned buy any species of psammobate tortoise like tent tortoise thank you in advance

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Dear Carol im a new member in the forum i collect african tortoise im sorry to ask you but you know any breeder or any person have chersina angulata for sale also i wanned buy any species of psammobate tortoise like tent tortoise thank you in advance
Good Morning,
Unfortunately I live in Cape Town, South Africa and these tortoises are not allowed to be exported. However I believe that there are a few breeders out your way who may or may not be able to help, depends on whether they have any babies (they may only be able to help in a few years only as well) as these are apparently quite difficult to get the eggs to hatch by incubation. Anyway these are the people that I know of who have these species and if they do not have anything available maybe they can point you in the right direction.
@Sterant , @HermanniChris, @kingsley, @Tom might know of some others in case I have left anybody out. Good luck.