And the dead has arisen. Thanks a million Tom

AlishaT

5 Year Member
Walter has been disinterested in pretty much everything and just totally antisocial. Tom mentioned temps needing to be warmed. Well today I devised a set up with an extra light which has the habitat at about 85. Within five minutes it was like Walter just woke up! Really it was incredible what the right temps will do. Now he is eating again and walking around trying to devise an escape. Yay Walters back!! Thanks a million Tom for such helpful advice.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Now make sure you are not OVER-heating him......... :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Cowboy_Ken said:
Tom is a good man…

And yet Tom, you didn't catch my sarcasm? Must be tired...no really I jest. Tom is one of the first I turn to, to brain pick, go over ideas, or just get feedback on some cockamamie idea I've hatched. And he's always so patient with me as well.

AlishaT

5 Year Member
Ugh! Too hot, too cold... Pretty soon I'm just moving in with Walter. Too bad there isn't someone trying to make me feel just right. 'Hey Walter! Yeah you under the basking lamp. Scoot over because I'm coming in!'

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's cute Alisha. I've been telling people that I may need to move in my tort's new outdoor enclosure. There's o ly one problem, I can't take that much heat! I mean, my sullies have temps at 83 degrees ambient 24/7. I can tolerate a few hours of that w/o air conditioning, but not all day and night.