Anaheim NARBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Anaheim show this weekend - anybody planning on going? We will be there with a mini-booth (just 2 tables), keeping it lean and mean this round. My wife's due date got bumped up yesterday, so she will be officially 8.5 months pregnant this weekend, but she's still up for the show. If any doctors are in the house, I'd ask that you linger near my booth in case things get crazy LOL.... I'll supply the rubber gloves.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Good luck at the show and also with your impending little one! I hope all goes well for you! :D

pinpin

5 Year Member
I might try to go! It would be neat to meet you, seeing as I just ordered cactus from you and they were great (it is so much easier to handle despined pads!)

Good luck with the missus.

chadk

10 Year Member!
Congrats and good luck with the show and the new baby! We had one of ours at home with a mid-wife... didn't look to hard ;)

wpk

5 Year Member
Ohio
chadk said:
didn't look to hard ;)

I've delivered two in the field (I'm a medic). It didn't look like anything I'd want to go through. :rolleyes: Kudos to you moms.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
TylerStewart said:
. If any doctors are in the house, I'd ask that you linger near my booth in case things get crazy LOL.... I'll supply the rubber gloves.
I am an amateur gynecologist does that count ?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
dmmj said:
I am an amateur gynecologist does that count ?

LOL, I think many of us are, or have been at some point. I'm all grown up now, trying to behave myself, being married and all LOL.

She'll probably ditch me for Sacramento next weekend.

chadk said:
Congrats and good luck with the show and the new baby! We had one of ours at home with a mid-wife... didn't look to hard ;)

A friend of hers did that, and made it seem pretty reasonable.... I think my wife is more concerned that she'll get the drugs she wants. We are currently praying for a small-headed baby :)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I will sadly not be attending this year's NARBC show. My littlest sister is moving away to college and I'm going to spend this last weekend with her.
Have fun, all! See you in Vegas in October or Pomona in January!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Tyler is this your first baby? I didn't even notice she was prego at the San Diego show.
Congrats!

elvis

5 Year Member
southern calif
HI Skyler, I'm in Anaheim too !! .... " Its a small world after all " I'd love to go to the show, but I just know I wouldn't come home empty handed... I have no self control, so I'm sitting this one out.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Angi said:
Tyler is this your first baby? I didn't even notice she was prego at the San Diego show.
Congrats!

I make her suck it in when we're out in public ;)

This is our second, my third.... I have a 7 year old boy (Hunter) from a previous marriage, then have an 18 month old boy (Mack) with Sarah and now our #3 boy.

I believe the Anaheim pass is a 2 day pass... So while it's expensive (I think it was $15 last year to get in), it is good for 2 days. At least it was in the past.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Josh said:
I will sadly not be attending this year's NARBC show. My littlest sister is moving away to college and I'm going to spend this last weekend with her.
Have fun, all! See you in Vegas in October or Pomona in January!

Are you going to have a TFO booth at the Arizona show in November?

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Neal, I don't have any plans to... Is it a fairly large show? I'll look into it!

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Southern CA
elvis said:
HI Skyler, I'm in Anaheim too !! .... " Its a small world after all " I'd love to go to the show, but I just know I wouldn't come home empty handed... I have no self control, so I'm sitting this one out.

It seriously is :)
I would have a tough time too if I wasn't getting a new baby tomorrow!

I'm gunna try to make it! So hopefully I'll get to meet you tyler, which booth will you be at?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Skyler Nell said:
I'm gunna try to make it! So hopefully I'll get to meet you tyler, which booth will you be at?

I'll be at my own booth, just look for the big Tortoise Supply banner. We're keeping our booth pretty light for Anaheim (no Waterland tubs, maybe no cypress, light on supplies), but we will have most of the tortoises there; particularly the smaller ones. They are apparently clumping many of the turtle/tortoise guys together, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Josh said:
Neal, I don't have any plans to... Is it a fairly large show? I'll look into it!

I've never been to any others, but I would guess it's about average. However, this year the TTPG conference is the Thursday and Friday before the expo. I believe they're at the same venue too so there may be a lot more turtle and tortoise people.

Status
Not open for further replies.