Amazing Climbing Rudy PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I posted these pictures years ago back in 2001 so please excuse the poor picture quality. I was recently asked to repost them, so here they are.

The story goes, I was on the Net when my wife started yelling for me to come to the living room of our apartment. She found that my male 3 toed box turtle "Rudy" had wedged himself between the screen door and glass door to our balcony and had climbed about 4 feet in the air! I use to let him roam free in the apt. and I guess when he saw freedom he thought he could make a break for it! I still have him and he is one of my favorites not to mention a real stud, always after the lady turtles!

Rudy 4 feet in the air! My wife was his safety net!
ClimbingRudy1.jpg

The amazing climbing Rudy!!!
ClimbingRudy2.jpg

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
ROFL That is so funny! He's the Bear Grylls of the turtle world!

Jenn1

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Fernley Nevada
Great pics.They are just amazing,the thing they can do

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
And some people ask what tricks torts and turtles can do. *Rudy the High Wire Turtle* ROFL. Good thing he went up the screen instead of over the porch.

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thats Great!! I am amazed sometimes by the stories you guys have about your torts.

EriNichole

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
OMG.. that is too funny! Thanks for sharing your turtle's fabulous ( yet somewhat scarry) talent... good thing it was the screen door and not the guardrail... GASP!
StudMuffin Turt Rudy, showin off some Crazy skillz for his lady friends...heh heh ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.