Am I crazy! Did He Get Bigger Overnight?

FrankIinTheTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Since I posted the offending joke, I should be the one who clears it up. It was meant for this entire post. It was meant to get a laugh. Not meant to offend anyone, but to provide a topical comedic take on the original posters observation. If I was going to attack anyone I would do it more direct than that. Something alongs the lines of " what you posted was complete nonsense and you need to do more research because shedding skin doesn't mean their shells expand overnight" but I didn't say any of that, so lighten up
Alright just let Todd know that tortoises do shed.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Alright just let Todd know that tortoises do shed.
Somebody told me about this post so I had to respond. Todd is fully aware that tortoises shed bud (I've done considerably more than 48hrs research) ?. I never once in this thread said that. I said that they don't shed to grow, like you ridiculously implied in your first post. I'm also fully aware, as are others, that your making yourself look like a complete moron. Good luck with your tortoise and perhaps consider changing your attitude if you don't want people joking at your expense.

FrankIinTheTortoise

Earth
Somebody told me about this post so I had to respond. Todd is fully aware that tortoises shed bud (I've done considerably more than 48hrs research) ?. I never once in this thread said that. I said that they don't shed to grow, like you ridiculously implied in your first post. I'm also fully aware, as are others, that your making yourself look like a complete moron. Good luck with your tortoise and perhaps consider changing your attitude if you don't want people joking at your expense.
What happened to saying "they shed to grow like snakes" buddy? You were accusing me of saying that but now lucky you the message is deleted. All the things that didn't make me look like a fool were deleted as well. So let's just say I don't care what a bunch of adults think about me. No offense :)