allegraf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
I purchased a couple more redfoots from Allegra (allegraf here on the forum) and I just wanted to say I couldn't be happier with my transaction. Just like last year, she was extremely punctual with responding to my inquiries and shipped the tortoises out promptly. No waiting, no rif-raf, just good business for truly exceptional animals. I now have 4 tortoises total from her, all were healthy and active right out of the box!

If you'd like a eastern redfoot ("cherryhead"), you really need to be looking this direction. Beautiful, affordable, and from an all-around great person!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I too can only find one fault with this wonderful person... she lives too far away! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
ALDABRAMAN said:
She sounds top notch!

That's because she is. Let's put it this way, I have bought a lot of tortoises from folks, but there are only two folks out there that I will recommend, even tho I have many who I enjoy working with. I am just so very hesitant to endorse anybody, that it takes perfection and consistency with me and others basically for me to do so.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Jacqui said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
She sounds top notch!

That's because she is. Let's put it this way, I have bought a lot of tortoises from folks, but there are only two folks out there that I will recommend, even tho I have many who I enjoy working with. I am just so very hesitant to endorse anybody, that it takes perfection and consistency with me and others basically for me to do so.

I plucked out and was steered this direction from the start!

allegraf

10 Year Member!
OMG, I just stumbled across this. Thanks, guys! You know as well as I do that a good home is what is most important to us all! I am humbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.