All I want for the Holidays..

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Obvious answer is MORE TORTS! :D
But I'd love love LOVE a greenhouse... miss sulcata could be toasty and humid all winter... If it were a big one, maybe I could even squeeze in a few selves and stoned-in (I want that anyway:D ) waterland tubs for the turtles and mr russian. And, of course, room to grow their food! :p
Yup. If Santa mysteriously showed up and delivered that, I'd be a happy person! :D

Tyanna

Wisconsin
I'm looking to get a good amount of that, and lots of dried herbs (Blessed thistle, marshmallow leaf, red clover, etc etc.) from other places. Hubby is amused I'm basically asking for Christmas presents for the TORTS and not myself. :rolleyes:

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I want a huge tortoise environment where they take up the entire spare bedroom:p seriously. I want all my Redfoots together, not separated. Also....my hubby actually said he's willing to get me 2 yellowfoots for Christmas! I couldn't believe it! However, I so need to get my tortoise room situated first! It's a hot mess!!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I want a huge tortoise environment where they take up the entire spare bedroom:p seriously. I want all my Redfoots together, not separated. Also....my hubby actually said he's willing to get me 2 yellowfoots for Christmas! I couldn't believe it! However, I so need to get my tortoise room situated first! It's a hot mess!!
Yay! Babies? How nice! :D