ALDABRAMAN

xirxes

I as well have messaged on Facebook and have no reply.

Sorry if thread jack but we are both seeking out the master!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
He still hasn't replied to me. I've email him and message him and nothing.
He may be taking care of his Torts! Have you seen the volume of food that he must pick up to maintain this herd. I know restaurants that don't need even close to the amount of veggies that they get! Not to mention the poo! My wife moans about the volume from two 100 pound plus dogs-200/300/400 and they eat a high fiber diet:eek:... He is also dealing with setting up a new property the threads relay this- so read up while you wait

waswondering

Arizona
He may be taking care of his Torts! Have you seen the volume of food that he must pick up to maintain this herd. I know restaurants that don't need even close to the amount of veggies that they get! Not to mention the poo! My wife moans about the volume from two 100 pound plus dogs-200/300/400 and they eat a high fiber diet:eek:... He is also dealing with setting up a new property the threads relay this- so read up while you wait
I'm not saying he Isnt busy. He does however post a lot on his thread and I messaged him more than a week ago. Also I asked him to message me and someone else asked a question right after me and he ignored me:(.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida