Aldabra tortoise from South korea...

khanz

Hi, everyone :)
I'm khanz from south korea. My real name is Han jo, kim. Nice to meet you. I'm raising only one aldabra tortoise named "Sparta". He's 9 month old and 5 1/2" length carapace & 1.28lbs now. His spine has been curved since he was hatchling. But he is so active and vigorous and very healthy. He swims in warm water for over 30minutes once a day for his health growth. I hope to my aldabra will be better than now!! :) ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1455319896.165040.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1455319964.683555.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1455320007.868846.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1455320054.701670.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1455320098.858032.jpg ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1455321274.723274.jpg

cecely

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
I'm Korean, too! But I was born in the US : ) Are there a lot of tortoise keepers in Korea?

I don't know if I can type in Korean on here so, mannaseo bangawoyo!

khanz

I'm Korean, too! But I was born in the US : ) Are there a lot of tortoise keepers in Korea?

I don't know if I can type in Korean on here so, mannaseo bangawoyo!
Wow!! "mannaseo bangawoyo!" is "만나서 반가워요!" in korean. :) Nice to meet you! Thank you so much! There are just a little of tortoise keeper in Korea:) Thanks!!

sibi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
안녕하십니까? TFO에 오신 것을 환영합니다! (That's "hello, and welcome to TFO!")
My hubby is fluent in Korean, but I'm not. I tried to learn it, and I got as fare as knowing the alphabet and individual sounds of each character, but when it came to reading and pronunciation, I was terrible.

So, in plain English, I love your Aldabra baby. Do you have enough space for him? Aldabraman is an expert on this breed. He owns a herd of Aldabras. You should check out his thread.

khanz

안녕하십니까? TFO에 오신 것을 환영합니다! (That's "hello, and welcome to TFO!")
Wow, Good job! You're really fluent in korean. "반갑습니다! 환영해주셔서 정말 고맙습니다!!" Thanks for your welcome and kindness.

khanz

My hubby is fluent in Korean, but I'm not. I tried to learn it, and I got as fare as knowing the alphabet and individual sounds of each character, but when it came to reading and pronunciation, I was terrible.

So, in plain English, I love your Aldabra baby. Do you have enough space for him? Aldabraman is an expert on this breed. He owns a herd of Aldabras. You should check out his thread.
Thank you so much. I think korean is so difficult language. But you can do it!! Thanks for your kindness. I have already checked out All of Aldabraman's threads. Yes, I have enough space for my aldabra baby and I'll do my best for my aldabra baby's health growth!! Thanks!! :)