ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

SWFLTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Bonita Springs, FL
Hi Greg,

I am trying to reach you by e-mail and by PM, but have not been successful (My fault I'm sure). I tried to send you a personal message, but it said "You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: ALDABRAMAN." but does not state why.

I was wondering how I can find out your prices and availability.

Thanks!

Jemo

10 Year Member!
Germany
#Aldabraman
normally our eggs weigt at about 80 grams.
Now we got a clutch of 30 eggs (!) from a new female and the eggs are very tiny, half the seize than used to, weighting 45-62 grams.
How about your eggs, had you ever had so small eggs and can they develop normally?

Ramirezm2

5 Year Member
Elk Grove CA
Hey all, I am an aldabra tortoise breeder in Florida. I have been working with this species for many of years. We have had great success with our breeding program resulting with many of hatchlings. This is an extreme hobby and passion for me and I will be happy to answer any questions or provide any direction regarding this species. Pictures available thru e-mail at [email protected].
I follow your Facebook and greatly admire what you do and the videos that you post. I hope one day I could have a breeding program like yourself.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
#Aldabraman
normally our eggs weigt at about 80 grams.
Now we got a clutch of 30 eggs (!) from a new female and the eggs are very tiny, half the seize than used to, weighting 45-62 grams.
How about your eggs, had you ever had so small eggs and can they develop normally?

~ Yes, we have had a few small eggs, actually very small and if they were fertile they developed and hatched just fine, however they were smaller then typical.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida