Aldabra temperatures

Redfoot!!!

Location (City and/or State)
Jakarta
Hello everyone,

I just got a baby aldabra yesterday. It is around 4 months old and around 4 inches long. I keep it in an enclosure outside. At night temperatures rarely go below 75 degrees, and temperatures can reach 95. Is this good enough for my aldabra? Thanks.

Tolis

Tortoise Club
Cyprus EU
They wont answer you need to structure your posts better. Clear questions, add pictures, give as much background info as you can like feeding, habitat, poop consistency twncy etc.
Im no expert but I have paid deposit for an aldabra and in a couple of months (if all goes well ?) I ll be in your shoes.

I assume we should aim for Seychelles environment. 23-30C and a constant stable humidity of 80%, which I find mysterious considering they have a rainy season. Humidity where Im from shoots from 40% to 70% during rainy season.

You are lucky to live in a climate with high humidity. If you have a heated hideout you should be good. Use a thermostat to keep the temp balanced and a small pond to cool and hydrate.

Sam bascucci has a care sheet on his website florida iguana and tortoises. Unfortunately nobody wrote a complete caresheet like the ones Tom writes. Aldabraman and others shared tons of priceless tips and info but you have to dig around the forum it's all scattered.

Redfoot!!!

Jakarta
They wont answer you need to structure your posts better. Clear questions, add pictures, give as much background info as you can like feeding, habitat, poop consistency twncy etc.
Im no expert but I have paid deposit for an aldabra and in a couple of months (if all goes well ?) I ll be in your shoes.

I assume we should aim for Seychelles environment. 23-30C and a constant stable humidity of 80%, which I find mysterious considering they have a rainy season. Humidity where Im from shoots from 40% to 70% during rainy season.

You are lucky to live in a climate with high humidity. If you have a heated hideout you should be good. Use a thermostat to keep the temp balanced and a small pond to cool and hydrate.

Sam bascucci has a care sheet on his website florida iguana and tortoises. Unfortunately nobody wrote a complete caresheet like the ones Tom writes. Aldabraman and others shared tons of priceless tips and info but you have to dig around the forum it's all scattered.
Sorry, I will try to structure my posts better. Thanks for all your help!