Aldabra Buddy haas GROWN!

Mini

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Friendswood
Sorry I haven't been on line... I've been busy last year with my dad passing away in October at age 85, then handling my mom at age 88 to cope with this. November my car was rear ended twice in 4 days. Used my motorcycle in December to go to work and Christmas shop for 3 weeks. Found a dachshund Thanksgiving Day, turned out she was pregnant, helped her birth 5 puppies January 6th.
All said... Buddy is doing great!!! gained 40 pounds in 9 months.

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
I am sorry about your dad & mom. Buddy is adorable I love the selfies with his smile.

ben awes

5 Year Member
Just so you know, Buddy is one of the, if not the, most spectacular Aldabra on theses pages! And absolutely no offense to any other Aldabra!, and I love them all, (shout out to Aldabraman who's herd is second to none and who feeds our critical daily need for photos of stunning prehistoric giant beasts) but we all can admit that Buddy's proportions and size and high dome, - well, he would be in the running at the Westminster (tort) Show, if there were one. Personally I can't get enough of him and a post about Buddy without photos is like a day without sunshine. Feel free to toss up photos everyday!