Aldabra 3-4yrs. With pyramiding...

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Have they contacted you bk Cowboy Ken? Let me know i have some tort loving neighbors who say they will give what they can. And i will chip in what i can also.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. Goodluck :)
I think hed be beautiful in your front yard.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Cowboy_Ken said:
lismar79 said:
I like the paypal idea. This one might work too!
https://fundrazr.com/find?category=Animals

I like this idea, but I don't know how I'd feel competing for funds from the IRR.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/aXhcb

Your a good man for feeling that way. the only thing I can say is "to each there own" when it comes to picking what charitable causes you wish to support. I would donate to you because of the interaction I have had with you & I know that animal would get a great home. I probably will still donate to the IRR as well because it is also a good cause.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Cowboy_Ken said:
I've sent a second email this morning, still waiting…

Still no respond??

Do you smell fish? Or still believed in the humanity?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Still no response from my first or second email...I would though, like to take this opportunity to personally thank all who were willing to, “help the cause" to make it happen were it reality. All of you have a bed and at least a dinner and way strong coffee here at “The Circle Double K Ranch" if ever you're in the neighborhood. Just give me a little notice so I can explain to Karen that I've invited the forum up for the night. Thanks again friends... You know me..

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've heard back nothing from this add. Thanks, really, to all who offered their help. That was really an uplifting experience.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Same to you Ken. Its a 4 bedroom house with only me (and a bunch of animals) here! AND- You can pick the room! Plus, if Karen doesn't want to share with you, she can have her own room! :D

txturtledude

5 Year Member
DFW Area, Texas
Cowboy_Ken said:
In all reality, I'm thinking were I to spend the money myself, I'd talk with Aldabraman…this poor soul just needs saving, ya know?

lismar79 said:
You should start a Kickstarter project to get this one. https://www.kickstarter.com/?ref=nav
I would pitch in on that! Every animal deserves a good & safe home.

For all who care, this seems not to be an option. It would appear, this service by laws do not allow life or nonprofit type listings. So maybe a listing of “I want a drone so I can chase the secret government drones away from spying on my hot tub parties!" would work, but saving a tortoise in need violates the terms of use. And after all, I'm honest.

Kickstarter is busy funding important projects like gourmet cupcake shops, food trucks, and college students who create new iphone apps! :(

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That means somebody gets two ice creams . How are you going to pass that up . Saddle up cow boy two pretty women and two ice creams!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
mike taylor said:
That means somebody gets two ice creams . How are you going to pass that up . Saddle up cow boy two pretty women and two ice creams!

Lol Mike. Karen is all the pretty woman I can handle.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I know what you are screaming there . I could not handle it . All I do is run to the end of my chain and bark! Like an old bulldog! Tust me im on a short chain! LoL