Albino Redfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Great opportunity to acquire this Female Albino Redfoot Tortoise! Steadily growing, she is now just over 7 inches straight line. Albino Redfoots are extremely unique, and rarely come to the open market for sale. This girl should be breeding in the next couple of seasons, as I have heard of Females starting to drop eggs at 8 inches. Being offered @ $15.5k shipped within the USA. Worldwide shipping available for additional Export costs. Please inquire.

*100% Live Arrival Guarantee! If Delta is not the chosen carrier, the live arrival guarantee is voided and is the responsibility of the purchaser. *Please read the terms of the sale at the bottom*Interested parties, please send me your name and phone number. I can also be reached via email at [email protected] or by cell (305)788-0340

Thanks for your interest, Joe...

Disclosure of Terms:

100% Live Arrival Guarantee with all Delta shipments. Animal (s) must be picked up within four (4) hours of their scheduled arrival time. This refers specifically to the time they arrive (when the plane lands). I am not responsible for mechanical failures, weather, mishandling by the carrier, or carrier delays that could void the live arrival guarantee. All animals are insured through Delta, and shipment must be opened at the Delta counter (upon pickup) to verify their condition for insurance purposes. If there is any issue with the shipment or the animals, I must be notified immediately upon the animals arrival(when you are at the Delta Counter). There are no other guarantees/warranties expressed or implied once you have taken possession and confirmed the animal(s) live and safe arrival. Thank you!

Attachments

• photo 1 (4).PNG
    photo 1 (4).PNG
    291.7 KB · Views: 149
  • photo (7).PNG
    photo (7).PNG
    435.9 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.