Adult Star Tortoise Wanted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobochu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SUNNY CALIFORNIA
HI All,

I am looking for Star tortoises Adults ( Sir Lankan, Indian or Burmese Star). Please let me know if you have some for sale or know anyone who is willing to sell. Thank you very much!!

Jimmy Chu

ginnich

5 Year Member
:)
xiaobochu said:
HI All,

I am looking for Star tortoises Adults ( Sir Lankan, Indian or Burmese Star). Please let me know if you have some for sale or know anyone who is willing to sell. Thank you very much!!

Jimmy Chu

Hello Mr. Chu-
i have 2 male indian star torts, one weighing 820 grams and one at 686 grams. i have had both since Dec '04 when they both weighed 80 grams. They have been kept on a natural diet, leaves, grasses, vegetables, cactus fruit and such. i have also used an T-Rex active UVA and UNB, replaced about every six moths. My kids are all now in college, I'm crowding 60 years old, and we have a little more freedom. i am interested in selling Fred and Barney, but i do not want to ship them. As i said, i have more freedom now and might consider delivering them (meeting you where every convenient.) BUT I WILL NOT SHIP THESE GUYS. If you are interested, i can send you photos. Also, if you are interested, please give me a general idea of where you live. If you want to talk, surely there is a private way to give you my phone number. Thank you. Ginger:)

Status
Not open for further replies.