Adult male Sulcata for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Hello everyone! I have a friend that needs to re-home his adult male Sulcata tortoise. He is 21 inches long and 60 pounds. He is free but would ask that the buyer/adopter pay for the cost of shipping. He is in Pennsylvania. Would like him to be shipped by next week. Please pm or e-mail me if interested. I can then e-mail you pics because I am unable to post due to how the owner sent me the pics.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Darn, my hubby was in PA with the boy scouts last week and probably would've loved to pick up an adult Sulcata.
(Actually that is partly a joke, I mean he was there, but not sure how much he would have loved to bring a tort home)
NA

g8rvet

5 Year Member
Hi,
I am looking for an adult Sulcata tortoise. I am a veterinarian in Jacksonville Florida and am really interested in rehoming your friend's tortoise. We currently live on 4 acres and he will have tons of grass to nibble on at our house. I would love to see pictures! Any idea on how much shipping would cost?
Thanks,
Stephanie Holloway, DVM

TortieLuver said:
Hello everyone! I have a friend that needs to re-home his adult male Sulcata tortoise. He is 21 inches long and 60 pounds. He is free but would ask that the buyer/adopter pay for the cost of shipping. He is in Pennsylvania. Would like him to be shipped by next week. Please pm or e-mail me if interested. I can then e-mail you pics because I am unable to post due to how the owner sent me the pics.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi G8trvet:

Welcome to the forum! (Do you work with gators?)

garyrbauer

5 Year Member
Is the Sucata still available in PA. If so I am interested in adopting him. Let me know. Thanks.

Gary

TortieLuver said:

Status
Not open for further replies.