Adult Male Red Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
I want to sell or trade my big guy, but the weather here in Nebraska is pretty cold so I was planning on waiting till spring. Can you wait?

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Madkins007 said:
I want to sell or trade my big guy, but the weather here in Nebraska is pretty cold so I was planning on waiting till spring. Can you wait?

What are you asking for him? What did you want to trade for? Pictures?

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Oscar is a big male, 26cm long, 2693 grams.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r45/madkins007/2008-11-22Oscad.jpg This photo is about a year old- I cannot find a newer one right offhand but he is not changing much.

I want a female in the 20cm range to better fit my herd. I'd prefer a straight swap, but know the odds are against me. I'd probably sell it for about $250ish, or best offer. I have not thought this part out in detail yet- like I said, I was planning on doing it in the spring when I can ship more safely.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Cool, I did the math and 20 centimeters is just under 8" correct? Most of my red foots are female. I have two large females that I'm keeping, I have another female that is around 10" but she is a bit pyramided since she came as a rescue. I have another female that is around 7", maybe more, I'll have to measure her.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I'm not real worried about cosmetics, like simple pyramiding, but I would be most interested in the 7"er. If you would be interested in a swap or something, pm me and we'll discuss it in private.

Thanks!

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
I sent you a pm with my email address. Let me know what you want to do. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.