Adult Female Sulcata Tortoises

Shadowhunter

Location (City and/or State)
Miami
I am looking for a female Sulcata Tortoise I already have one female and I am looking for another one and can’t seem to find one anywhere

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Be cautious of new members and joining in and being active will let members come to know you and more comfortable with possibly selling you their tortoise.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Good bless you for that,if you dont want me in this group lemme knw
Good bless you for that,if you dont want me in this group lemme knw
Ok well I'm interested in the female Sulcata can you post a picture of it with a piece of paper next to it with today's date January 22, 2019 hand written for verification purposes?

I'll wait.....

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I am looking for a female Sulcata Tortoise I already have one female and I am looking for another one and can’t seem to find one anywhere
People usually don't want to part with adult females.

Be aware that they should not live as a pair. Females can be just as aggressive and territorial as the males sometimes. Have at least a trio if you want more than one and you'll avoid major problems. Or house the two in separate enclosures.

Shadowhunter

Miami
People usually don't want to part with adult females.

Be aware that they should not live as a pair. Females can be just as aggressive and territorial as the males sometimes. Have at least a trio if you want more than one and you'll avoid major problems. Or house the two in separate enclosures.

Hey sorry I didn’t see this message until today yes I have 4 tortoises now 3 females 1 male