Adorable Sulcata Eating photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
Their little tongues get me every time!! :p I love everything about this little girl! :D Thought I'd share and see if she brightens anyone elses day.. or if i'm just entranced as a new mommy. :D :tort:
002-2.png

003-1.png

004-2.png

I took the photos out of a video from my phone, so please excuse the lack of clarity...

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Cute pictures! From what I understand though, those pellets make it way too dry for a sullie. I definitely suggest checking out Tom's Sulcata threads!

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I know :( I was given inaccurate information before, and I was going to switch substrates anyhow because those pellets leave a dust all over him and I hate it. :( he's only staying I'n there temporarily while I build his own giant place to stay in my room with me :D

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
He looks happy!!! But I thought he was supposed to be eating photos? lol But I would change that substrate asap he needs to have substrate that can hold moisture like cypress mulch.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Eweezyfosheezy said:
He looks happy!!! But I thought he was supposed to be eating photos? lol But I would change that substrate asap he needs to have substrate that can hold moisture like cypress mulch.
He is eating lettuce! :p lol! I just like when they stick out their little tongues, and I think she makes the CUTEST face when she goes to eat another leaf. :D
Also, I did change the substrate, along with the entire enclosure. I'll post a pic on here to show y'all, but I was going to make a separate thread about it as well. :)

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Eweezyfosheezy said:

Wait... Wooow, I JUST got what you said! Haha! Eating PHOTOS :p I apologize for that major blonde moment! Lol, I don't doubt I would be scorned for having pictures of my tortoise eating pictures though! Lol, bad for the digestion and all ;) haha!

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Here are a few more of her eating on the way home from the vet like a cutey. (she had gotten a steroid shot to stop the swelling caused by the stupid fire ants from the other day, and the vet warned me her appatitie would go up :p)
006-2.png

005-1.png

003-2.jpg

Along with a picture of her enjoying her new enclosure! :p

013-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

014.jpg

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
KimandKarasi said:
Here are a few more of her eating on the way home from the vet like a cutey. (she had gotten a steroid shot to stop the swelling caused by the stupid fire ants from the other day, and the vet warned me her appatitie would go up :p)

Along with a picture of her enjoying her new enclosure! :p

I can't believe she as eating in the car!! Lol! What is she eating? She's too cute!! How old is she??

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
SailingMystic said:
I can't believe she as eating in the car!! Lol! What is she eating? She's too cute!! How old is she??

yeah, i hear all these people saying they have trouble with their tortoises stressing due to new enclosures or being moved too much and such, but no way my little girl's a traveler! haha! she wants to see the WORLD! :D she wont sit still for a minute, when i take her to the park she'll walk at least a half a mile in 1 hour! :tort:
she's about 3 i think, ive had her for 2 years, and she's eatinga her favorite; a hibiscus flower :p

Status
Not open for further replies.