A way to bring more value from Kapidolo Farms

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hey Guys, I've been experimenting with larger bulk amount of foods.

Like on a shopping site called Bonaza I'm offering a 5 pound box of either zoomed food for $40, which includes shipping and taxes. That's $0.50 an ounce - way better than ANY one else. I'm okay with the margin (what I make from the transaction).

I have posted here and through my webpage 5 pound boxes of Moringa and Mulberry at prices that beat who I buy from, and certainly lower than a best Amazon price (which frankly is often not a best price f you scrutinize the inter web).

I've not seen much interest in those bulk buys.

The idea of the 2 ounces each of five items is the most popular product, especially the 'curated' choices with descriptive names. I may pull the 2 ounce amounts and make the four ounce the smallest option. It's a much better value for the buyer.

Any thoughts from those of you who have bought Kapidolo Farms foods? I'm bring this here as Kapidolo Farms as a food source has been partially borne and greatly influenced by TFO people.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I intend to partake of the 5 pound offerings when its time to re-stock, and I'll take you up on the ZooMed offer too. I'm getting low on a few things, but with the arrival of spring time and the return of my cactus pads, mulberry trees, grape vines, weeds, flowers and other stuff, I haven't needed to use much grocery store greens and the mix-ins I get from you that go with them.