A Tortoise Love Story

orv

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aguanga, CA
YVONNE: the tortoise habitat was still under construction when this picture was taken last Spring. There are now considerably more "tortoise friendly" plantings within the enclosure as well as their "cave" located in the "V" at the bottom of the picture. This hide for them is covered with a sheet of plywood and several layers of fieldstone. It is further insulated by star Jasmine vines and a potted red hibiscus. Their entry is protected with concrete blocks, leaving just sufficient room for moving in an out. I would covet any further suggestions for improving their we'll - being. Thank you, Orvil

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW! !!

Very nice story and I love those tortoises! ! ! !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I know this is an old thread, but I just received a call from Orv asking if he and his wife could come visit next week, and wanted to refresh my memory of the story. I love this story. I love the tortoise habitat. And I'm way looking forward to meeting Orv and his wife next week!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I know this is an old thread, but I just received a call from Orv asking if he and his wife could come visit next week, and wanted to refresh my memory of the story. I love this story. I love the tortoise habitat. And I'm way looking forward to meeting Orv and his wife next week!
Wow!
Wish I could come!.
Truly a great story.:)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Once again....Great story!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome