a special moment with Leonardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Stone

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I just wanted to share this with other Tortoise loving people. Yesterday I had my Loepard, Leonardo out of his table walking around. I got down on the floor and he came over to me, face to face then nose to nose. He stayed there for a long time, just looking at me and breathing in my face. He turned just enough to get his favorite thing, next to food of course, a butt rub. He just loves that, moves his bottom back and forth. Then he turned back to me as if to say, thanks, then proceeded to walk all the way around me, head to toe and back. That was pretty special, especially since I have only had him for about two months. He is so great. :D

RTfanatic

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
College Station, TX
That's great! My Russians come clamoring to me when I come near assuming I have food, by my Leopard Lucy kind of looks up at me like she's a little put off, like why are you bothering me?!?!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I loved picturing that story. I know that my son's Cherryhead (Dale) snuggled under my arm one time while I was with him on the floor. I thought that was so cute. I looked at Dale and said "what are you doing Dale?" and he came over and got under my armpit and fell asleep. They are the cutest. :D Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.