Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
All birthdays are special for the person who is celebrating one, so I don't mean to take anything away from all the birthdays we've been celebrating here on the forum...but this morning we have a very special person who is celebrating a birthday today:

2139423qrb04d4f5e.gif

to ROBYN!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

A very happy birthday wish from me to you. Thanks for all the PM's back and forth. I appreciate everything you have done for me and all the conversations we've had...

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What a cute "card", Yvonne. I do love my kitty cats (the Gang of Four)! Happy birthday, Robyn, and thank you for all of your helpful advice to tortoise keepers nation-wide :)

Flametorch

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday Robyn!!!

...I must ask, but emysemys where do you keep finding those .gif?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
HHHAAAAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RRROOOOBBBYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Have a super nice day and enjoy every moment of it because you DESERVE IT :D
Hermy wants to wish you a happy birthday too, but he asked me to do it for him because he can't type on the keybord (his legs and arms are too small :D).

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Happy Birthday Robyn. Thanks for all you do for all of us:)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
OOOOOPPPPPS delayed old Stace once again !!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPPPPPY birthday special lady!!!!! Nick, Tallula and I wish you the most STUNNING DAY! Tell me who to call if you're not spoilt !!!! I send you many happy returns and to the next 21years ;)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I hope you have a great day, Robyn! Happy Birthday!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Thanks all for the wonderful birthday wishes. Spoilt, not this one. I am here at work. Yep work on your B-day but I am taking off a few days next week to - yup clean and set up tort pens. Doing just what I want to do. Last night I got taken out to dinner, today to lunch tomorrow for lunch, Saturdays the NARBC show, Sunday out for danish and coffee at our fav coffee house. Then at the end of the month a bunch of us from work are going out for an ex-tra, extra long lunch. Wow, almost a whole month of birthday celebrating and to think a couple of years ago I wouldn't even tell anyone when it was. I did have one disappointment today though. I thought I was a year older. Now I still have 2 more years to work. LOL
Again Thank you all for the lovely greetings, thoughts and rememberances. Yvonne lovely card. I love the little Kitty dance it does at the end. :)

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Happy Birthday Robyn :D Sounds like your going to have a great month :D

Danny

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I fully believe in celebrating The Birthday Month - so go for it, enjoy it!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Thanks everyone. It is a pleasure talking with all of you on the forum and helping when I can and learning lots from everyone here. Each person adds their special touch and it is much appreciated. And thanks You for the special Birthday wishes. :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
OHG!!! I'm late again...sorry. Hope you had the BEST day ever!!!!! Thank you for all your wonderful help!!! Yes...celebrate the whole month!!!! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Sorry I am late Robyn!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it! Sorry you're not as old as you thought you were!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.