A Special 2/27 birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Birthday Fairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherworld
Let's all send good wishes to one of our newest members...

Jazzywoo is having a special birthday today!!

2700002uktlw3qgcv.gif
Jazzy!!!

We hope you have a wonderful birthday...and be sure to send us some pictures of your new Russian tortoise in his new habitat!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Happy birthday Jazzy! I hope Taylor had arrived and is settling nicely into the enclosure you and your brother prepared for her. :D

You probably know how emotional parents get on their children's birthdays...so many warm memories of the miracle that brought you into their lives. Well, you must be extra generous and loving to your mum and dad this day because your day of birth was even more of a dramatic event than they counted on...and your strength and spirit got you through the bumpy road of your first few months, so now when they see you and remember that day they are bound to get a little weepy with gratitude and joy for the lively, lovely girl you've become. :p

I hope your 8th year is the best one yet! ;)

J

jazzywoo

aww thanks guys im bad mum jazzys 7th birthday is actually tommorrow for some strange reason i had got it into my head it was today lol
however she has had a wonderful day and yes taylor has arrived shes fab and jazzy read her a bed time story and wished her good night i think she loves her :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.