A picture made by me for all Sulcata lovers like myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
I was bored and got to doodling an idea for a tattoo I wanted (thanks Clare n for getting my brain going with your tattoo thread :D) and I figured I would share it for all the other sulcata lovers out there! :p I think it would make a great bumpersticker, dontcha think? ;) haha! :cool::tort:

Ilovesulcatas.jpg

Simple, but I'm proud of it. :p

MarcaineArt

5 Year Member
Yes I recommend selling them online. I don't know how it works but www.cafepress.com used to do things like that. You design it and they would make and sell it for you. Probably for a healthy chunk of the money of course.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is really nice. I think you should make it into a car magnet. You can make them yourself. You could do one for all the species that have a good pattern and sell them, new business for you:D

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Blake m said:
I Love this! Saving it on my phone.

I hope a lot of people do! I'm not sure how to make it into a product to sell.. If anyone else does I would love to have a partner in this :D lol! but for everyone on this site, I want you to use it to your heart's content. It's the least I can do for all the help you've given me, and for putting up with my sulcata questionaires, lol!;):p

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I just made one for star tortoises too! But I made a new thread for it since this one was species specific for sulcatas.. :) I'm really having fun with this!! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.