Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hi All, for September the special is that all food orders will ship with 2 oz of a flour made from Cactus, Opuntia ficus-indica. Flour only describes the consistency, it is 100% opuntia. It is for daily to every other day use. Great calcium content. Fiber is high too, but not fiber particle size (Like you'd expect from something called flour).

The exciting new is that is ORGANIC sourced. Lots of work went into finding and importing this product.

It will be available for sale October, right now it's only available as 2 free ounces with absolutely every order for the month of September.

In other organic sourced tortoise food news. I'm getting a full feed analysis done for the Ginkgo, and I eagerly await that result. I've also got sourced organic Soursop leaves going in for an analysis, they are a native food for red foots and yellow foots. This will bring tree leaves up-to four available at Kapidolo Farms. Still waiting on the organic mulberry, in the mean time I still have plenty of Backyard harvest mulberry.

ANY order that the store system tells me is in September, and you'll get 2 oz of organic sourced Cactus flour.

Status
Not open for further replies.