Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding Bigfoot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
HEY GUYS!! LONG TIME NO TALK! i had some unfortunate things come up with my family, so i havent been on in forever! but i missed every one and all the torts!, i spent 7 hours the other day catching up on the forum, looking at all the pics, and videos! VERY COOL!! and i hope every one and their torts have been doing good!! well if you havent followed any of my past posts, im a proud owner of two elongated torts! TOOTSIE ,a dark color'd tort with a huge personality (from THETURTLESOURCE.COM), and ROLLO , a caramel color'd tort, with a beautiful shell, and some fast feet ( from BEN. F, right here on the forum!!) . Just and update on the two, Tootsie will be 2 years old this November, and she has grown about twice the size that she was when i got her as a hatch-ling!, she has developed this huge personality, and shes an eater alright! Rollo has been with me since last fall, so almost one year. Rollo has not grown too much in size yet, but he (or she?) has had a nice increase in weight, rollo is pretty fast, and has no fear or the large world around him! and unlike tootsie, Rollo prefers old, dry ,crunchie greens, even when theres fresh, moist greens on his plate ! lol, he waits for them to dry, then eats them. Both of them are growing , and doing well. i just wanted to give an update on the torts, amber the chihuahua is doing great, and so are all fish! annd! me and my girlfriend just rescued a RES turtle from petco, when we got him he had some sort of infection on his shell, and didnt pass his stomach for quite a while, well that was in feb, and now his shell is perfect! and beautiful! and his bathroom problem is no more! we got him on valentines day, so you can guess his name... valentine! hes doing great also, and i still have a bunch of pics and videos to post, and i will when i get the chance, well hope all is well, and ill talk to every one soon!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey, Mikey:

Long time, no see! How about some updated pictures of Tootsie and Rollo?

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
HEY YVONNE! I ACTUALLY HAVE SOME REALLY GOOD PICS, AND VIDEOS TO POST UP! ILL TRY TO GET THE PICS UP TODAY AFTER WORK, AND THE VIDEOS UP SOME TIME THIS WEEK! I HAVE TO PUT SOME COOL JUNGLE MUSIC OVER THE DEAD AIR IN THE VIDEOS LOLL

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
HERE THEY ARE!! Rollo is the light color'd one from Ben , and Tootsie is the dark color'd one from Turtlesource.com

IMG_20140625_202449.jpg IMG_20140623_173032.jpg