A little help on Deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessicapinkie1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Floresville TX
Hi everyone,

We went to the SA expo and we brought home a 6 week old & we (my hubby & I) wanted two but didn't want to spend the whole amount at once. So I've been in contact with a breeder from the forum & I am thinking for now we will just get one more. They are all around the same age so for now we aren't concerned about them getting along if we need to get a third later on it will be okay. We aren't worried about outside space or even inside for now.
For now we live on 22 acres and were lookin to buy a house and move end of this school year. I am also going to be growing there food etc.
we also have 4 adult Redfoots and 3 yearlings. I am just wondering how you all set up your yards with large torts who can't live together? For now my RF's have a really large pen prob the size of a back yard with 3 smaller pens inside of it. My friends next door are using one of them, my yearlings go n the other & my smaller adults go n the other. My baby Sulcatas I will only be taking out for a hour or two a day until there a little bigger. We're just thinking ahead as of what type of yard we want with our new house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.