A little Christmas Story for all members

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
We miss you, Sabine.
You always had so much joy to give.
Yes I think about her now and then. I only knew her here for a short time but I wish I could see her upload a new song and video. I still have the old ones though and go watch her channel on YouTube when I miss her too much.

Humbug & Maz

Chesterfield UK
I am a newbie on the forum and didn't know Sabine but I read her Christmas story on this thread today and then listened to her singing Amazing Grace. It seems she was much-loved by many and adored her animals. She really touched me when I heard her beautiful voice, so thank you Sabine I will listen to more of your songs and they will uplift me. Bless her beautiful soul :<3:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I am a newbie on the forum and didn't know Sabine but I read her Christmas story on this thread today and then listened to her singing Amazing Grace. It seems she was much-loved by many and adored her animals. She really touched me when I heard her beautiful voice, so thank you Sabine I will listen to more of your songs and they will uplift me. Bless her beautiful soul :<3:
I'm glad that she left those short videos. Because with those, she remains here.