A life time of dreaming became a reality!

Taco*mom

Your baby galap is sooo adorable. Have you named him? I wish I can put my hand on one of those one day.. Hey I almost moved to Chino Hills at one time when I used to live in Southern CA. But I couldn't stand the smell from the cows.. moved to Ontario instead. How's the smell now? Oops sorry. Off topic chit-chat

Taco*mom

Yikes. Sorry for the double post. I use firefox on my phone. I get a lot of error and lost what I have typed. So annoying. My ip address got banned when I first joined the forum (hadn't posted anything ever). I had to harass josh to let me back in.

ogmoses

10 Year Member!
Yikes. Sorry for the double post. I use firefox on my phone. I get a lot of error and lost what I have typed. So annoying. My ip address got banned when I first joined the forum (hadn't posted anything ever). I had to harass josh to let me back in.
no worries man. his name is Darwin. i bought the house 10 years ago and the smell was strong but it never bothered me much, but over the past 5 years most of the dairy farms have moved (got pushed out) and to tell you the truth i kinda miss it.

Reactions: Rue

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
From 83 to 101. Very good sign. His environment agrees with him. Well done sir.

I'm still planning a visit! I'll be in touch when I come out that way again.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
Man that's a great looking little tortoise. Looks like your taking great care of him too.

@Tom let me know if you ever do go. I might try to tag along. Only about a 30 min drive for me.

ogmoses

10 Year Member!
From 83 to 101. Very good sign. His environment agrees with him. Well done sir.

I'm still planning a visit! I'll be in touch when I come out that way again.
Thanks Tom for the kind words!
Looking forward to your visit :)

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
How many of each have you spent time with? How much time?
Lots of time with both, more than most, to qualify my answer. "It's the individual, not the species."

on another note, in those first images there is some kind of plant that looks like stacked opuntia colored tennis balls, what is that plant?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
This is awesome indeed. Imagine how big that baby will be. All the best with him and here's to his long long long and healthy life with a few generations of your family!