A fresh new look for Tortoise Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I am very excited to announce the release of our new site color scheme and logo! We've been working really hard to give Tortoise Forum a unique, updated, hip look and I'm proud of our efforts.
All page layouts are still the same. The only changes are the colors and the button images. The old theme is still available by clicking on "User CP" above (http://www.tortoiseforum.org/usercp.php), clicking "Edit Options" on the left-hand side and then selecting "Default". Eventually everyone will be merged over to the new theme, but you will have time to adjust if you wish.
Your feedback, as always, is appreciated!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Thanks! I'm glad you all like it so far! I just added the t-shirt design to the Zazzle store. It should be purchase-able very soon, just click here or use the TFO Store link above! Purchase proceeds go directly to site costs and it helps A LOT!

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
:):)
If you like it, be sure you Facebook Like it too! ;)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Very Very nice Josh :) I love the new look! I love the colors and the new logo looks very nice and I find that it represents the forum well :)
Good job, thanks a lot :D

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
I like the new look, but....
what's with the blue reply buttons? :p
They really stand out.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
The blue reply buttons were replaced with green ones. If you refresh your browser and clear the cache, it should show everything green.

jpeterson

5 Year Member
Look cool, now just some custom CSS to make the layout a tad better? :p I really like it though! However, text is to small for my liking!

Sweetpea

5 Year Member
East Bay, CA
At first I thought I was at the wrong place, I had to double check the name to be sure. I really love the green! Great Job Josh!!! ;-)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
jpeterson said:
Look cool, now just some custom CSS to make the layout a tad better? :p I really like it though! However, text is to small for my liking!

If you hold down your "control" key and hit the "plus" key a few times you can make it bigger.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
There are a bunch of new items with the new logo available in the TFO store now! See the red link at the top of this page!

Status
Not open for further replies.