A few lbs. of Mazuri tortoise

JAYGEE

Good Morning TFO!

Just curious if anyone has a surplus amount of Mazuri and wouldn't mind selling me some.

I can't seem to find it around me, my Cheech doesnt eat much so a 25lb bag is way to much for what I need.

I can order online if I have to, but figured I would ask here first.

Thanks!
JG

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Your best bet would really be to buy the large bag, it's the cheapest way and then separate it and freeze it. I did this the first time I bought it. Bought the largest bag as it cost me just a little more then what most are selling a couple pounds for. I then bagged it in freezer gallon zip lock bags and kept what I wasn't using in the freezer. Worked great and it kept perfectly.

JAYGEE

No doubt. I would Tortoise Supply I was just checking here if anyone ordered a 25 lb bag and not all of it fit in the freezer. If I had bought the 25lb bag, I would be in that situation so I would sell some excess off.

JAYGEE

I might have something in the works now. But im only looking for 2-3 lbs. That will last me 6+ months

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Not might, you do for sure! I just need to get that box and ship it in a Gallon size bag

JAYGEE

I wanted to give @Blake m a big thank you for mailing me some mazuri.

I even messed up and gave him the wrong zip code so the package was shipped back to him. He was kind enough to re mail it back! He went above and beyond and that means a lot to me. If you ever need anything please dont hesitate to send me a message.

Here is a pic of Cheech @Cowboy_Ken getting down on some mazuri.

uploadfromtaptalk1444412614706.jpg

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Great picture! Definitely a beauty. Looks like hes been "waiting" for it.

It was my pleasure to help out. I believe we are all here to consultation and collaborate in the well being of our animals.