A Culturally Varied Family

capedthespian

ImageUploadedByTortForum1390370260.890588.jpg
My four torts! Meet them individually as we go down the line.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1390370413.653044.jpg
This is Larry, my huge CDT of indeterminate age. He loves being around people, isn't afraid of dogs, and is in heaven when grazing in clover.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1390370544.860676.jpg
When I let this eight-inch Russian boy wander around on the floor for a few minutes, Fred found the abandoned reptile heating pad almost immediately. He's usually pretty shy and stays in his shell, but does bond with certain humans (namely me).
ImageUploadedByTortForum1390370756.881502.jpg
Next in line is my smaller Russian. Curly, measuring only 4.5 inches, is one feisty little communist. He packs a punch for his size, and is almost constantly on the go. He wouldn't even sit long enough for this picture.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1390371021.370792.jpg
Now comes the obvious favorite, baby Olive. She may look like just a 2-inch (prayerfully female) sulcata hatchling, but this tiny girl's got a major 'tude. Whether it be during her daily soaks, feeding, or just plain basking, she infuses everything she does with her vivacious personality. Olive may be tiny now, but you other torts just wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I just hope you are housing all of them separately.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
capedthespian said:
I am, the pictures are just pictures.

Good answer! BAMM.
I've not the patience to do a photo op with my herd.

Capedthespain, please understand that Tom and I are, ewwww, close friends, and like to poke fun of each other when we can.

Harpy

5 Year Member
Eugene, Oregon
good looking desert tort.. I got to babysit one for few years when I lived in So. Cal. nice to see them again.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: A Culturally Varied Family

Cowboy_Ken said:
Capedthespain, please understand that Tom and I are, ewwww, close friends, and like to poke fun of each other when we can.

*whispers*
Ken is just weird ;);)

Anywho, you seem like a very fun person, and I look forward to hear more from you and your tort!