A creation for Star lovers as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Texas
I posted a pic of my first creation, the 'I love Sulcata' art made with microsoft paint, and a lot of people enjoyed the idea and asked me to make more using different species's shells, so I did! I made an I Love Stars picture that I hope everyone likes! :D If youd like to see the sulcata one too, ask and I'll put it up, but since I got on a species specific forum I wasnt sure if I should or not. :p :tort:

IloveStars.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Beautiful I love both Sulcata's and stars, but my favorite of course is LEOPARDS :D. Hint, hint:D

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
wellington said:
Beautiful I love both Sulcata's and stars, but my favorite of course is LEOPARDS :D. Hint, hint:D

Oooooooo!!! That one's going to be a challenge! haha! But that one will be next, just for you ;D :p do you have a specific picture of one of your own tortoises you would like me to replicate to make it more personal? :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
KimandKarasi said:
wellington said:

Oooooooo!!! That one's going to be a challenge! haha! But that one will be next, just for you ;D :p do you have a specific picture of one of your own tortoises you would like me to replicate to make it more personal? :)

Mine is only 14 months. Might be pretty hard to copy as he has a lot of growth lines that are not in any kind of easy pattern. Drawing an adult would probably be easier. Thanks, can't wait to see it.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hint hint Radiated, Red foot, Galop, I could go on and on. Your gonna be a busy girl

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
lol!! It's in the works right now, I had to do a lot of studying of a lot of leopard shells before my creative eye could see anything in the heart XD haha! and bigred, dont worry, redfoots are next on the list since I had you in mind! :D and those others... I'll look into! :p

k@T

5 Year Member
It's great! I'm waiting for your next! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.