a bunch of pics of my gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
My Russians all played together today (the little girls and Hurley went in with the big girls and Roland to get some excersize!) Billy was left out of it since he's still on quarantine.

The little girls are SOOOO bold and brave, they'd run up to the big girls and sniff them and climb over them. Carmine insisted on biting all the big legs she could find! ROFL! Imagine a little 4.25 inch sweetie biting a 6.5 incher's leg!

Of course I got a bunch of pics!

Here's Carmine trying to go against the flow - climbing over the big girls and Hurley!
102_4572.jpg

Here are all seven of them together - the big girls fight over who can sit in that corner box (which is just there because otherwise they rip up the lining there), and so the little girls thought that was just the thing to do!
102_4585.jpg

Six of 'em here:
102_4580.jpg

Here's Roland, who was excited at having visitors!
103_3473.jpg

102_4647.jpg

Hurley was the least impressed with this visit and just wanted to go back to his own pen!
103_3491.jpg

My smallest RT, Elentari, with my biggest RT, Varda, climbing the log together!
102_4631.jpg

102_4635.jpg

Mithril is the most spoiled of my RT's and was NOT happy that others were getting more attention than she was!
103_3505.jpg

The three little ones back in their pen; Elentari is looking at me - she looks pleased with her adventure, if you ask me!
102_4653.jpg

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
AWESOME PICS!!! Those are some very adorable torts!!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Kelly, Great pics! How many males do you house together? I am thinking that after quarantine I would like to put my two together. A little nervous though.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Thanks y'all!

Dee, I have one male with the three big girls, and one male with the two little girls. My third male is still on quarantine and will be for another month or two at the very least - when he's healthy I will likely either move him in with the three big girls and "their" male, or move one of the big girls in with him, depending on how temperments are.. The healthy males are going to be "interchangeable" amongst the girls - basically whoever is most "in the mood" will be put with the biggest girls. But I was recently told that males seeing other males can get their "motor running" due to competition, etc... so I've been letting my males see each other a little bit lately, and one of them did show some interest in the girls yesterday!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh hey and did anyone notice... that picture of my biggest girl and littles girl together on the log... their shell coloring and patterns are nearly identical to one another! It's like Varda has a "Mini Me"! LOL!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great pictures of everybody Kelly :D

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.