8" Redfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surprise, AZ
RE: 8" Redfoot

I can email again and see if their price went down at all. I'm sure they would like to free up the space before the holidays.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio

That is still a lot. Tell them that their tort needs help and you are able to help him/her. 100-125 dollars would be good. Hope he finds a good home!

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ

I will pick him up and ship him if anyone is interested. Shipping will be paid. :) if anyone wants to make an offer let me know and I will email them that offer or you can and I will pick him up for you.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Noone yet? Nobody wants to rescue this guy? Look at him...i bet he is a real sweetheart...Kim are you able to get a rundown on that tort? Age, sex, things like that if possible ?

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Thank you Kim, the reason i ask is because you have been in contact with them ......:-D

laura13617

5 Year Member
midwest
You find a home for him? PM me if you need a foster/permanent home for him. :)

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ

Ok...not budging on the $150. They said that's cheap and they usually go for $200-$300 average. Sex is unknown because its still too small to tell. It's about 5 years old and they have had it for 2 years. Current diet is fruits, veggies and hay pellets. They are "very experienced tort owners" and it has all the UVB ad everything it needs. Seller needs the money for a car.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona

LuckysGirl007 said:
Ok...not budging on the $150. They said that's cheap and they usually go for $200-$300 average. Sex is unknown because its still too small to tell. It's about 5 years old and they have had it for 2 years. Current diet is fruits, veggies and hay pellets. They are "very experienced tort owners" and it has all the UVB ad everything it needs. Seller needs the money for a car.
Did they claim to be very experienced? Never mind. I must of typed 10 different things...none of them were good.......

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
I think it is funny that no one answers Charmaine and everyone answers Kim. I think you need to work on the people Skills Charmaine. Hehe. I can't believe their are no red foot ppl out their that want this tort for only 150 and Kim will ship for free. Wake up everyone.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I guess noone likes me....:-(

d
mainey34 said:
I guess noone likes me....:-(
Why is that? My people skills? WHATEVER! Kim is just more popular...whaaaaa....

Status
Not open for further replies.