8 New Babies from TOM! AKA The Bond Girls (maybe)

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
Pics? We wanna see them!! Oh and Congrats!

[email protected]

5 Year Member

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
What type if cactus is this? It looks slender...not thick pads and I like the irregular pad shapes. Thanks!
This is opuntia gomeii...also known as Old Mexico! The pads can grow up to 24" but 15" is typical

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
They are adorable!!!!
They are chillin like villans! I go to soak my Daisy and she is always in her water dish .... *eye roll* so then I try to soak her again and she flips out.... We find her in her water dish, which we clean and refill daily several times during the day on the weekends we are home. Sooo as long as we keep find her soaking herself, we will bypass the horrific soaking we do to her *eye roll* - she is so spoiled.... My grand daughter insists her shell is too "fat" LOL --- she is 6 and has been handling her since Daisy was a baby in March of 2018. I think Daisy will be "willed" to Isabella after we pass on to a better place. I'm 49 and hubby is 56 :). Isabella knows how to carry her and what to feed her and everything at only 6 years old.... I don't understand why people who don't care get a large tortoise :(