Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If he turns out to be a female, it is still maybe "doable", because I wouldn't need to make an even larger male pen.
The sticking point is that the back yard is shrinking. It's already 50% tortoise pens.
Do you have any photos of his tail and or the underside of his shell?

mark mckay

Our sweet redfoot, Tiko, needs more care than we can provide after loving him for 4 years. He is about 8 years old (we think). He lives free roam in my backyard with lots of special places to hide, and would love for him to have a new home with friends and the ability to roam. Seeing him in a tiny enclosure would break my heart, as I see him make the rounds in our .25 acre back yard about 2 times a day. He is healthy, friendly, loves an over-ripe organic banana twice a week or so, and eats mostly greens that grow in the yard for him and high quality no grain dog food, small bite. We will miss him so, but I will be traveling starting in June for work, and it's not fair to him to be all alone. He loves to come out and sit by me in the yard or when I work on the back porch.

I saw @ZEROPILOT reply from S FL and wonder if you are interested? I am just south of Cocoa Beach.

Anyone interested with a suitable good home, please let me know.

Hi, have been reading a lot about turtles and torts lately..have been thinking real hard about getting one. I came across your ad and now I'm thinking even harder..due to the fact I love rescue animals and I have 5 acres in New smyrna beach large yard with the natural feel of the Fl woods. Large trees, lots of shade.. But I was thinking more along the lines of creating a large outdoor enclosure(250-300 sq ft) and dial it in for his habitat. Would like to talk, e mail me at [email protected] and I will give you my contact info..if you are interested. Thanks Mark McKay

ShellyTheTortoise71

Hello! I just wanted to say that I'm interested and I will happily take him. I have a 20' by 20' enclosure in my backyard that he would live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.