7 year old Sulcata for Adoption

pebbles

5 Year Member
I'm still looking to re home her to someone in the area, preferably a long time member of the boards, or at least an active one.

pebbles

5 Year Member
I already have two, which is enough but mine are younger, could you please be kind enough to explain what you meant by " fought to keep her" - i am just curious if there is something i am not aware of about sulcatas, i hope you will still decide to keep her :)

I have a shoulder injury, and am in a lot of pain. Scooping poop, picking up after her, feeding (when 80% of our yard is cement) is all too much work for me. I got her as a gift 8 years ago, so I was not prepared. I also can't carry her because of my shoulder, and sometimes it's necessary when she gets into things or goes somewhere she's not supposed to.

Ghazan

5 Year Member
Willing to adopt, pick up and live in Los Angeles. Let me know, I have a large enclosed off area of grass ~ 1500 square feet. Can send pictures or welcome to visit. Thanks, C

Staygold

Location (City and/or State)
Orangecrest
Still available? I know I'm new but have zero desire to sell. We own three one Male 4 years old and two 6 month old. Kids and myself love them to death and are looking to add. Please let me know if she is still available. We live in riverside county so it would not be an issue to pick up. Also half acre lot plenty of room for her to enjoy.

pebbles

5 Year Member
Spring is here and she's active again. Anyone still interested? Wrote back to some people, didn't hear from them.

Scragry

Torrance
Is she still available if she is I would willingly adopt her, I live in Torrance CA and have had expirence with tortoises in the past

Calgalcher

5 Year Member
Apple Valley, California
Hi there!

I was looking into placing my Sulcata tortoise for adoption to the best home possible.

I have had her for 7 years, but now I am injured and unable to properly take care of her. I have fought to keep her for years, but I still feel she would be better off with someone else who could do a better job caring for her.

I am in the San Diego, California area and looking for adopters who are familiar with Sulcata tortoises, have no dogs, and would be willing to give her a proper outdoor enclosure with roaming space in the backyard.

11hxaps.jpg
[/QUOTE
Hi there!

I was looking into placing my Sulcata tortoise for adoption to the best home possible.

I have had her for 7 years, but now I am injured and unable to properly take care of her. I have fought to keep her for years, but I still feel she would be better off with someone else who could do a better job caring for her.

I am in the San Diego, California area and looking for adopters who are familiar with Sulcata tortoises, have no dogs, and would be willing to give her a proper outdoor enclosure with roaming space in the backyard.

11hxaps.jpg
Hi...I would love to give your baby a forever home here in Apple Valley, Ca, I have 10 acres of which I have two large Sulcata tortoise yards. I currently have one Sulcata that I rescued about 6 years ago and now I so want to adopt more to add to my family... I can send you pictures of the current yard that is about complete if you'ld like.

11hxaps.jpg

Boo628

California
Hi, have you found someone to adopt your tortoise yet? Im in Orange County, CA and is interested.

Stevejen

Menifee ca
Hi there!

11hxaps.jpg
Hello we are in California is she still available?