7 year old femal Sulcata looking to move south

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenP

5 Year Member
We have had her here in PA since she was a baby but it is time to find her a new home where she can stay outdoors year round (FL or SC?). We are looking for someone who has a large yard where she can roam - like she does now in the summer. Would like to have her relocated before it gets too cold here in PA because my wife says that she is not coming back in the house this year. I have not measured her lately but in April she was 27 lbs, 16" long, 11" wide and 8" high.
Not looking to sell her but help with relocation costs would be good. We just want her to go to a good home where she can roam and not be used for breeding.
emailing me at [email protected] would be the best way to contact me. We will want to see some pics of where she will be and know that you are serious about taking care of her.
If I can figure out how, I will post some pics but she has her own facebook page at Squirt the Tortoise
Thanks

KenP

5 Year Member
OK - I can't figure out how to insert a pic so if you would like pics, email me.

jlindsay

5 Year Member
I'm here in So.Cal. looking for a Female Sulcata, do you still have yours that needs a new home?

MadTortDad

5 Year Member
Ken,

Can you post an update? We're looking to rehome our 10 year-old feamle for the same reasons and would like to levewrage off of your efforts.

Thanks,

Kevin

tortiechik

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Mexico
MadTortDad said:
Ken,

Can you post an update? We're looking to rehome our 10 year-old feamle for the same reasons and would like to levewrage off of your efforts.

Thanks,

Kevin

Where r u located

leela12

5 Year Member
I don't know if you've sold your tortoise yet but id love to adopt it. I own another sulcata and primates so I'm experienced, I live in Orlando FL with a backyard and lots of grass in the front.

Contact me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.