7 month Sleepy Tortoise

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and this is my first thread. I have a 7 month old Hermann tortoise. I have had him for just over one month. he weighs 52g and is 8.4cm long. I live in the UK and it is now summer, but some days can be a bit cold. Hugo (my tortoise) has been sleeping a lot and rarely gets up and if he does only for around five minutes to have a wander and look around. I'm not sure if I should be worried.
please help.
anna

Alexio

Location (City and/or State)
Syracuse, New York
Hello and welcome Anna : ) . Have you read the care sheets in the Hermann section?
What is your warm side /cool side / over night temperature ?
Could you try posting a picture of the enclose and tortoise?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Welcome to the forum! :tort:

Please keep in mind that torts take time to adjust. Maybe this is the case with yours.;) If it is not warm enough, that could be an issue as well.

Would you please post pics of your tort's enclosure?

hello all:), thank you for your replies. I will post a pic of his enclosure tomorrow as I do not have one on my laptop yet. yesterday he was very active, up all day and we just finished his outdoor enclosure that came a few days ago. yesterday he was munching into a mini pot of weeds (it was very cute). in his main open part of his tortoise table throughout the day the temp is 22-36 Celsius (65-85) Fahrenheit.