Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hi All,

Shipping live animals overnight priority, with consolidator discount for a small one pound box averages $55. That's included in this offer. So yeah, shipping included. These guys/gals come from in-ground nests from the badlands of Clovis CA, specifically Kapidolo Farms north.

There are four gulf coast box turtles, two desert box turtles, and one three-toes box turtle. Two of the Gulf coast missed their photo shoot, something about a wardrobe malfunction? All others are pictured.

$300 shipped, This will include, upon payment of a PayPal invoice, a $20 value coupon for food (only) at www.KapidoloFarms.com

First commit/pay by 17 September - before 18 September 2020 gets them, knowing I will ship that following Monday or Tuesday. If we can meet up along the I5 corridor Sunday 20 September afternoon between Clovis and Carlsbad (both the CA ones) let's call it special delivery not involving FedEx and the price would be $245. The special delivery will include a preselection of $30 value Kapidolo Farms foods, to be handed over with the box turtles.

I can include a baby Florida softshell turtle if you like, as well.

If no takers, they may become available again later - depends on my Carlsbad/Clovis commute.

for wllm 9-5-20 a.jpgfor wllm 9-5-20 b.jpgfor wllm 9-5-20 c.jpg

for wllm 9-5-20 a.jpgfor wllm 9-5-20 b.jpgfor wllm 9-5-20 c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.