6 month old smooth grown Sri Lankan Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Knoell

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Laveen, AZ
I have been raising these Sri Lankan Stars for 6 months, they hatched in January 2011. While with me these have had the best of care, including cycled time indoors and outdoors here in Phoenix. Their outdoor pen is well planted providing healthy forage as well as shrubbery creating hide spots and ideal micro-climates. Outdoors the Sri Lankan Stars are hydrated with timed daily water sprinklers. Indoors their cage is situated in a stock-tank setup with coconut coir, sphagnum moss, hide spots, & incandescent heat lights. They get a routine water soak indoors 2-3 times weekly. Diet includes a wide variety of healthy food items, some of which being dandelion, chicory, turnip, spring mix, Mazuri, Zoomed tort food, prickly lettuce, shaved carrots, shaved squash, common mollow, & clover among other great stuff. Calcium supplements are routine. I am very satisfied with the liveliness and appetite of these Stars, these will eat from my hand. Their growth has been very smooth as you can see from the pictures. Our Sri Lankans come from breeder stock verifiabily originating directly from legally imported animals out of Sri Lanka.

$500 each plus $45 for shipping, 2 or more $450 each.

The sizes and weights are listed below as well as a couple pictures:

#1: 70g, 3 inches long
#2: 57g, 2.5 inches long
#3: 57g, 2.25 inches long
#4: 58g, 2.4 inches long
#5: 55g, 2.4 inches long

EMAIL me at [email protected] or call 602-692-6711 with any questions that you may have. Be sure to read my policies page: http://thecoloreddragon.com/policies.html. I prefer email or phone calls, so if possible please no PMs.

TFOADSri (2).jpg

TFOADSri (1).jpg

TFOADSri (3).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.