5 year old weight and size.

Reserchbeforecommitment

10 Year Member!
Hey everyone, I had some time on my hands today so I got some weights and measurements done.
My girl/boy will be 5 years old in September, she measures 14 inches front to back on the bottom of her shell and 9.5 inches across the middle, and she weighed in at 22.6lbs. I think she is the most beautiful tortoise in the world, but as always your advice is invaluable to me and so I would love to hear what you guys think. Thanks as always

Attachments

• IMG_0955.PNG
    IMG_0955.PNG
    6.8 MB · Views: 50

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I think he's looking great! How's he doing on the eating dried grasses like hay in the wintertime months? Regardless, for what it's worth, I think you're doing a great job, especially raising her in the damp U.K.

Reserchbeforecommitment

10 Year Member!
I think he's looking great! How's he doing on the eating dried grasses like hay in the wintertime months? Regardless, for what it's worth, I think you're doing a great job, especially raising her in the damp U.K.

Hi, thank you so much, I might have mislead you slightly, I am originally from England, but I live around the United States, mostly in the south. My husband and I work with horses and spend every winter Nov-April in south Florida, so no winters for me or my tortoise! Haha and lots of sunshine and humidity. She is a very well traveled tortoise and has lived in 7 different states so far. We normally move every 6 months or so which means a bigger enclosure build for her each time we move. Thank you.