5 Year Old Redfoot Tortoise (Clearwater, Florida)

mmills

Location (City and/or State)
Clearwater
I have a 5 year old male red footed tortoise in Clearwater, FL that I would like to rehome him.
I do not want to sell my red footed tortoise. I want to give him away to a great new larger home. I've seen threads where people indicate they have a large backyard. That's what he needs. He is in a large enclosure on my back porch and I let him run around out there. But he really needs more than that. He longs to break through the screen and go outside (he did once and I fortunately found him upside down or he would have probably gone unknowingly into the lake back there). He is strong and healthy. Please reply if interested. I have fed him all of his life fresh artisan lettuces, spring mix (no spinage!), somtimes other greens (for red footed) and fresh fruit such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, papaya, all kinds of melon and once a week I give him some canned chunk chicken which he just loves. Please reply if you have a huge yard or enclosure for him and are interested in adopting him. Thank you.
P.S. If you interested, you may also email me at: [email protected]

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Just be careful of any newbies that join just to get a free tort. A lot of them just want free ai they can sell them.
Do a lot of asking questions even asking for photos of what they have to properly house him.
Any long time member that participates on the forum a lot is your best homes.
Good luck.

Coastiemoose

Clearwater, Fl
I have a 5 year old male red footed tortoise in Clearwater, FL that I would like to rehome him.
I do not want to sell my red footed tortoise. I want to give him away to a great new larger home. I've seen threads where people indicate they have a large backyard. That's what he needs. He is in a large enclosure on my back porch and I let him run around out there. But he really needs more than that. He longs to break through the screen and go outside (he did once and I fortunately found him upside down or he would have probably gone unknowingly into the lake back there). He is strong and healthy. Please reply if interested. I have fed him all of his life fresh artisan lettuces, spring mix (no spinage!), somtimes other greens (for red footed) and fresh fruit such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, papaya, all kinds of melon and once a week I give him some canned chunk chicken which he just loves. Please reply if you have a huge yard or enclosure for him and are interested in adopting him. Thank you.
P.S. If you interested, you may also email me at: [email protected]
Hello, I am interested in adopting your tortoise. I’m totally new to tortoises however I have a large back yard and an enclosure for an old garden. What is his name? Oh I live in Clearwater as well.