4 year old red foot for free. Must live in Pennsylvania or close.

Tymothyus

Location (City and/or State)
PA
A lot going on in my home life and in order for littlefoot to have the best life I must do the hardest thing and let go of him.

Tymothyus

PA
Littlefoot means the world to me so if you have the proper home and love for the little one I will be more then happy to rehome to you

Tymothyus

PA
Littlefoot still needs a home. If you live close to Pennsylvania message me. Must meet proper requirements.

Skip K

Virginia
We are in Northern Va...and willing to travel. We have two female redfoots already

Reactions: Ink

ksantangelo

South Jersey
Is your tortoise still available? I'm in South Jersey and would love to adopt your redfoot. I have large outdoor enclosures and a space inside for when it gets cold. Let me know if the tortoise is still available. My email is [email protected].

Skip K

Virginia
We are near Washington DC. We are looking for a male Redfoot to add to our females. Be more than glad to come pick up from you.

Skip K

Virginia
Good luck.
Thanks, Maro! I responded before...but haven’t heard anything from my previous inquiry...but what the heck. We are female heavy with all our torts ( except no idea with the baby sulkies - and 3 are enough of them ). If we could come up with a male Leopard or RF it would be great...as possible breeders...but life with the girls is ok...lol. That’s why I’m only looking for males...because with the extra effort of creating a quarantine enclosure for any new arrivals...I’d like to have another aspect other than just acquiring animals for the sake of acquiring.

zovick

5 Year Member
Has anyone else noticed that the OP hasn't been back on TFO since February 3rd? Maybe his tortoise died before he found a home for it or he quit posting the minute he found a home for it.

Th34cr0ws

Pennsylvania
I’m in Bucks County, which is about two hours from you. Check out my insta: philly_tortoise_compound. I would be glad to give your guy a great home.

TortoiseSupply.com