3 Year old Sulcata Needs new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarandipity08

5 Year Member
I live in Northern California and I am so sad to say that I can no longer keep my amazing sulcata. He is 3 years old and I love him with all my heart. Unfortunately I was not able to take care of him the way I should have and I feel awful about it. He is very loving and wonderful and eats very well. I wish I had more time for him and was more able to take care of him the way he needs to be. I know that I am not doing as good of a job as I should be though so I know he would do better with a different family. I am also moving to Reno in a few months and can not bring him with me. I am hoping to find a very good home for him with a loving family or at a tortoise rescue in the area. Please contact me via email or on here. [email protected] Thank you so much.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I know of a couple good places in NorCal - Bay Area Turtle And Tortoise Rescue, Ginger Wilfong, 510 886-2946 and Sacramento Turtle and Tortoise Club, 916 421-1134

Forester

Live in Odessa Texas. I have a spacious yard and indoors to accommodate him in the winter. Are you willing to ship him ? If not I completely understand and wish you the best of luck :-D

Palm Bay Florida
Im very interested we just moved with our female and secured all the fencing she has full run of the yard and has an inside home on our screen porch .
we would need to ship I prefer airlines unless you have a better way

storkwe

South Mississippi
I live in Northern California and I am so sad to say that I can no longer keep my amazing sulcata. He is 3 years old and I love him with all my heart. Unfortunately I was not able to take care of him the way I should have and I feel awful about it. He is very loving and wonderful and eats very well. I wish I had more time for him and was more able to take care of him the way he needs to be. I know that I am not doing as good of a job as I should be though so I know he would do better with a different family. I am also moving to Reno in a few months and can not bring him with me. I am hoping to find a very good home for him with a loving family or at a tortoise rescue in the area. Please contact me via email or on here. [email protected] Thank you so much.
Have you found him a new home yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.