3 Sulcata Eggs

DrSpurred

Location (City and/or State)
Lambertville, NJ USA
I'm going to be acquiring 3 Sulcata Eggs in the next 3 Weeks. Hopefully ill have some babies running around in the future.

Bee62

Germany
I'm going to be acquiring 3 Sulcata Eggs in the next 3 Weeks. Hopefully ill have some babies running around in the future.
Good luck. Do you have an incubator ?
I think you will hatch your own babies because of your negative experience with your sick baby that you bought. When you have questions with eggs or hatchlings ask @Tom. He breeds sulcatas for a long time. It is no fault to ask questions, but it is to ask not.:)

DrSpurred

Lambertville, NJ USA
Good luck. Do you have an incubator ?
I think you will hatch your own babies because of your negative experience with your sick baby that you bought. When you have questions with eggs or hatchlings ask @Tom. He breeds sulcatas for a long time. It is no fault to ask questions, but it is to ask not.:)
You are completely correct. After my initial experience with Galileo I was to hatch my own Sulcata. If they are unhealthy at least then ill have no else to blame. Im not sure what im doing yet as far as incubating the eggs. I don't really know the first thing about it. I have a few weeks to build up my knowledge

Bee62

Germany
You are completely correct. After my initial experience with Galileo I was to hatch my own Sulcata. If they are unhealthy at least then ill have no else to blame. Im not sure what im doing yet as far as incubating the eggs. I don't really know the first thing about it. I have a few weeks to build up my knowledge
I know how you feel. It is not your fault that your little baby is sick. I wish you all the best with the eggs and here on the forum you can get all best informations about breeding and tortoise hatchlings.:)